Literally two days ago it was in the upper 70s, and today there’s 6+ inches of snow on the ground. Fucking Oklahoma.
"Hi Lucifer….I’m a bit different right now from anons…but I’ll be back to my normal self in three days"
"Greyfaces can be a pain." He smiled. "So, who exactly is your normal self?"
"I’m forty-five percent cynicism, forty-five percent sarcasm, and ten percent insomnia."
"Sam Winchester. You?"
"And here I thought people were made of blood and fleshy bits. That’s quite a make up you got there."
Winchester? Now that, that was a bit interesting, though, stranger things, he supposed. “I’m Luci. Nice to meet you, Sam.”
|manipulativesinthejobdescription: Wow, that's a lot of feathers.|
"Indeed." Lucifer nodded, looking at the mess around him. Maybe he should have simply bought one from the store, instead. "Apparently, humans have a holiday specifically for the turkey, which involves killing, cleaning, and consuming the damned thing. It’s very ritualistic… And messy."
//Alright, I’m off to sleep. I’ll try to make some sort of open starter tomorrow. I’m slowly getting back into rping. Slowly. Anyway…
Goodnight, dears. I love you all!
"No. Just on the move a lot. You eventually give up on learning names of tiny towns that mean absolutely nothing."
"That’s a bit cynical, don’t you think? You got a name, kid?"
"Hell if I know. I’ve been here for probably twelve hours."
"Well, that’s outstanding. You lost, too, or something?"
My lovely tumblr friends <3
Everyone I just meet today
My gosling <3
AWESOME HETALIA COSPLAYERS!!
ALL OF YOU.
SO MANY of them!!
All of my fantastic followers.
All of my followers!
WHY IS PANSEXUALITY SO HARD TO GET?
IT JUST BASICALLY MAKES US REALLY FLEXIBLE
YOU CAN BE MAN, WOMAN, BOTH OR NONE OF THE ABOVE
OR HAVE A LOVE TUNNEL OR A LOVE STICK
PANSEXUALS JUST DON’T CARE WHAT COMBO YOU HAVE
WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND
Got the shorter posts out of my drafts. Finally. It’s not much, but it’s progress.
- "I hate Turkey."
- "Do you know the number for the Butterball Turkey hotline?"
- "Why do you have cranberry sauce in your hair?"
- "Did you know the turkey almost became the national bird?"
- "Did you hear what the Spider-Man balloon did at the parade?"
- "Your dog ate half the pumpkin pie."
- "The drink that the Puritans brought with them in the Mayflower was beer."
- "Can turkeys fly?"
- "I’m excited about Thanksgiving because I love unwelcomed advice from relatives I only see twice a year."
- "Here I am 5 o’clock in the morning stuffing bread crumbs up a dead bird’s butt."
- "Wow, that is a lot of feathers."
- “Thanksgiving is great because people tend to speak less when food is lodged in their mouths.”
- "If you didn’t want to sit at the kids’ table then you shouldn’t have seen the new Twilight movie."
- "Only male turkeys gobble."
- "I said please pass the peas. I did not say to throw them."
- "Ready to break the wishbone?"
- "Ten types of pies and no forks?!"
- "I’m hiding from my family. What is your excuse?"
- "I made a turkey out of my hand. Want me to make you one?"
- "Gobble Gobble Gobble!"
- "You are not putting up the Christmas tree before we even carve the turkey."
- "I told you frying the turkey inside was a horrible idea!"
- "Please tell me that you have mini marshmallows!"
- "I think I have a bad case of food poisoning."
- "You are sitting at the kiddie table."
- “The fall’s colorful foliage is the perfect place to stash bodies for a serial killer that targets clowns.”
- "The aroma of pumpkin pie is a natural aphrodisiac."
- " Antarctica is the only continent pumpkins can’t grown in."
- "I wonder what happens to the turkey that gets pardoned."
- "Did you draw a mustache on my face while I slept off Thanksgiving dinner?"
- "We need to have a battle plan before the stores open in the morning."
- "Happy Thanksgivukkah!"
- "What happened when a turkey got into a fight? He got the stuffing knocked out of him. Bah-dump-dump! Thank you very much, I’ll be here all week."
callmeluci started following you
"Can I help you?"
"Could you tell me what town this is?"
|Anonymous: <3 </3 ): (: :P # *|
He’s kind… Though he’s a bit broken…. That’s my fault. Yet, despite that, he’s still so… So wonderful… Amazing, really.
Realizing that Heaven was just a fucked up as Earth. Perhaps even more so.
My current unshakable humanity.
My music taste is truly impeccable.
Realizing my Father had replaced me with a human born of a whore.
….I honestly can’t remember. I don’t do much lying, really. I find the truth is often much more cruel.
I used to hide various animals from Eden in my room in Heaven. I almost got caught trying to sneak in an ostrich, once.
"Uhm… Excuse you?" Lucifer asked, glaring at the Grey One as he wiped the saliva off with his sleeve. "That’s a little gross you know."
Well, today’s off to a wonderful start. Did you know that when you order stickers (with adorable little cartoon animals) from PETA (yes, I know they suck, but I figured no harm would come from free stickers) that, whether you click the ‘send me updates/more mail other than what I specifically ordered’ button or not, which I did not, that about a month later you get a lovely little envelope in the mail from them? Now, I had no idea what it was, but, hey, I figured maybe it was more stickers or something, whatever, so I opened it. Inside? Three full-color and 1 black and white 4x5 cards with graphic photos of animals being abused. I ordered children’s stickers and received photos of two cats, what I think was a chicken and one other (which I couldn’t bring myself to look at) being abused. Not just chained up and starved, like the ASPCA sends (which I fully support because they try to help animals, unlike PETA), but hooked up to machines for testing and completely mangled to a near unrecognizable state. (Like I said, I think it was a chicken.) For ordering children’s stickers. Which were meant for children, like school children. And this envelope was addressed to the same name. They thought they were sending this to a child. I dunno if there’s something I can do about this, I doubt it, but it leave’s me wondering exactly what the hell is wrong with PETA and why they haven’t been stopped yet.